On the other hand….
- On my first trip to the gym, I sat, heart pounding, in the car, then made up some story about it being closed to excuse driving off, but I went back. Now I like it there.
- On my second trip, I set the treadmill to the wrong speed, and got thrown off and landed on my ass, but I got back on.
- My first time walking with Neal, I managed six and a half minutes. Last night I walked 41 minutes non-stop, 55 total.
- In the last four weeks I’ve lost four pounds. A bit slower than I’d like but…
- I no longer eat a pint of Hagen Dasz nearly ever night. Or a bag of tortilla chips every day.
So it’s not all bad.